is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
It’s a race against time! In the third book in the Super Sprowtz adventure series, Rayne and the Super Sprowtz fight Pompous Pollution’s evil plan to release a new chemical that threatens the city’s gardens! Erica Eggplant stars in this fun and educational adventure. Will she come up with a Super Smart plan fast enough to save them?
Entertaining and educational, “I am Erica Eggplant and I am Super Smart!” gets kids excited about eating vegetables. Also includes an easy-to-make recipe from an award-winning chef and a vegetable glossary for further learning and applying your kids’ new love for veggies. This beautifully illustrated picture book is a great read for meal time, story time or bed time!
• 50 pages (including vegetable glossary and recipe)
• Made with 30% post-consumer waste
• Made in the USA
• Dimensions: 8 ¼” (w) x 9 ¼" (h) x 3/8”
• Recipe and vegetable glossary in the back!
• Recommended Ages: Preschool to 3rd grade